Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Saw The Horses Penis I Know This Sounds Stupid...but I Saw A Horse Penis For The First Time Yesterday On The Horse Down The Road...?

I know this sounds stupid...but I saw a horse penis for the first time yesterday on the horse down the road...? - i saw the horses penis

And I asked myself why I've never seen a horse penis male horse before, and I rode horses all my life? Do not suck in general, unless you use? Someone please explain this mystery about the anatomy of the horse?

2 comments:

Anni3 G said...

.. I traveled all my life to I saw only a few weeks ago. It is as if a man has an erection, but with a horse, if they leave or do hang "... than men to man some are bigger than others, depending on the breed.

Hope this helps

x

meghs said...

First major problem ... But what he said!

Post a Comment