Thursday, February 4, 2010

Examples Of Scrapbooking Invitations Where Can I Find Free Online Scrapbooking Layout Examples For Multiple Photos Per Page?

Where can I find free online scrapbooking layout examples for multiple photos per page? - examples of scrapbooking invitations

I begin this new hobby and need inspiration. My husband and I live in China today and my first project is an album of our stay to do here. The album contains 20 pages, 2 pages each, but I've included many pictures.
Just a note: The disc I use handmade in China and the page size is U.S. standard size. The sides are a little over 8 1 / 2 x 11

3 comments:

crzy4scr... said...

twopeasinabucket.com www.scrapbook.com and both galleries, where people can post their drawings. Page, Google Maps and Becky Higgins do a lot of drawings that can serve as a guide you by Google. Another good source is Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Good luck and have fun!

Jenn M said...

Try www.creatingkeepsakes.com - this is a magazine published. They have an online gallery and also contains articles on all models of the time. Find Sketch by Becky - She is a stylist that a lot will not be adjusted by several photos in their designs to any size paper to be a reality.

Jan N said...

try a blog search album .... There are many out there, and many of them offer presentations from multiple images. Most also include components necessary to print and save the pages that really emphasize to your laptop. Here I have and that many positions that are Quickpages printable. http://lilybellscraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment