Saturday, December 12, 2009

Give A Wedgie Game What Does It Mean If You Get A MAJOR Wedgie In A Dream?

What does it mean if you get a MAJOR wedgie in a dream? - give a wedgie game

I had a dream last night I was in school playing dodgeball my coffee with a person, she was a child. But never have I seen this girl before. And I lost the game of Dodgeball. So I have my tighty wearnig whiti as I usually do not, and after I lost it and gave me the biggest wedgie I've made more painful in real life. So, after she gave me the OC (which lasted 10 minutes, I was yelled and screamed and begged him to stop), I awoke with a jolt. And I sleep in Just My tighty whiti, and when I woke up, my ass hurts really does, and my tighty whiti slowed somewhat, but not enough was a real wedgie. In the 16 on the road. What does this mean? To someone else had something happens to them? Wedgie other stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment